Love, love will tear us apart, again.

What inspires me today...
Codependency.

I always see couples come into my current place of employment who I think just started dating because they thought that they would take good pictures together.  It's confusing, because my first thought is that their mother dressed her twins alike because she thought it would be cute, but then they kiss...

Do they start this way?  Finding someone who looks just like them because shared interests and goals are a given after that important assessment?  Or is it over a period of time they slowly morph into compliments, only existing fully or understood really with their partner by their side?  But whose style then wins out, and which one fades into irrelevancy?  These are all questions.

I mean, are you coordinating in the morning?  Do you shop together? (Question two is a given, since I'm spotting these people primarily at a shop.)

Lamp or faces? Or crooning Spaniards?

But seriously.

1 comment:

  1. hmm funny how you don't mention anything about you and Lizzy...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails