Fresh Cut Grass

What inspires me today...
Better-looking blogs.

Lizzy changed her blog layout, and it looks great.  So I decided to spend the better half of an hour doing the same.

"Why?" you may, but probably won't ask.  
And to that question, I have many/no real answers.

Aesthetic urges, creative outlet, boredom, jealousy... All words, none really fitting.

Toothpaste for Dinner, never.gets.old.

Nevertheless, soak in all the intricacies I spent too long struggling with for mild results (note: this is all in, wait for it, TIMES NEW ROMAN!).  If you miss the windmills, just know, we all do.  But as I always say, a memory of a picture is worth more than a thousand words.

Post Script:
If anything on the new LO (layout's not real but soon to catch on abbreviation) looks weird or illegible, let me know, and I'll fix it.

3 comments:

  1. i like the shovels floating in the water

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ironic. all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate it because now i have to go change my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails