Alvederzein.

What inspires me today...
Finales.

What is worse than the last five minutes of a season of a show on television to which you have devoted countless hours on its plot and character development?  The last five minutes of a series finale.

I faced it with so many, but a few of the more noteworthy:
Arrested Development
The Bluth Family


Battlestar Galactica
Don't knock it til you try it...


My So-Called Life
The 90's did great things for adolescence.

The list goes on.

As we soon say goodbye to yet another good, maybe great, show on television, I would like to thank LOST and its producers for sneaking science fiction onto primetime without anyone noticing.  You've had a good run, LOST, but unfortunately a good thing can never last.

 So long, Lost, it's been real.

1 comment:

  1. ah My So-Called Life was from an era few took tim to appreciate

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails