You owe me that much...

What inspires me today: 

I am an avid Craigslister.  I have only posted once on the site, and generally go straight for job listings, bicycles, and the occasional apartment search, but recently I have loved sifting through the "Free" and "Barter" sections.  My favorite things I have seen are:
"clean out your garage and get a massage!" 
"Organic eggs and produce for beer liquor or wine" 

and I still don't know how to feel about a free hot tub.


Yes, that is a picture of a picture of a used hot tub.

 My new life goal is to have a skill that will give me enough pull in the Craigslist community to warrant the following statement:

"Here, Katie, take this adorable vintage scooter for free. I owe you that much."

I am also intrigued by the "Strictly Platonic" section.  Just regular people looking for best friends.  Casually.  Some are awesome enough to provide pictures of themselves, just lookin' for new best buds to share a brew and a good 'ol time.  

Actual Posting: "Mellow educated stable white man seeking female friend to enjoy what town has to offer. Meet and pursue a friendship?"

Needless to say, I hit them up and shared a glorious seafood dinner on the pier. Definitely not a set up to be murdered in a secluded cabin in the woods.

2 comments:

  1. please buy that hot tub.

    and bring it to our house.

    we can make it into a hot tub time machine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hі there I am so grateful Ι found
    your ѕitе, I reallу found you by
    aссіdent, whilе Ι was reseaгchіng on Aol foг
    ѕomethіng else, Nοnethеless I am here now and would
    јust like tο sаy many thanks for a fantaѕtic
    post аnd a all rοunԁ intеrestіng blоg
    (Ι also lovе the theme/deѕign), I
    don’t have timе to browse it all at the moment but I have bοokmагkeԁ it
    anԁ alѕo аdԁеd in your RSS feеds, sο whеn I have tіmе I
    wіll be baсk to reaԁ a lot mогe, Рleаse do keep uр the fantаstiс jo.


    Μy ωеb sіte Lloyd Irvin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails