Being Strangers to Change.

What inspires me today...

Mary Ann by Iron & Wine

This album will be full of puppies and rainbows. 
Apparently this song took Sam Beam 12 years to write, so gauging the time-line for a release will be a bit tricky.



Who says that the word "potty" doesn't belong in a song!  Marry me?
 


Dear Sam Beam,

First of all, you are wildly attractive, and deeply sexual.  That is not my attempt to butter you up before making a request.  I realize that might have been received better in a post script, but I though that I should be honest and forthright.  Plus, post scripts are fritterous (isn't (but should be) a word).  Secondly, I would appreciate a new album.  Around the Well was good, don't get me wrong, but not my favorite.  Probably not even in the top three (although Trapeze Swinger is my favorite song, and I'm glad you finally shoved it onto an album).  Of the new songs I have heard, I'm sensing something great a-brewin' under that magnificent full beard of yours.  Please don't let me down, because I will buy and listen to anything (and I do mean anything) you put out there and call "music" at this point.

Until then, I will continue to watch this video on repeat via Youtube.



Sincerely, 
Katie 
 



Ps. Thank you for reading my blog.  You're alright I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails