Dear Earth, it's me, Katie.

What inspires me today...
BBC News

So my homepage is BBC news.  Every day I faithfully skim the headlines before updating my Twitter account, reading a few of the articles in more depth if they apply directly to me or my interests.  Today I chose a different route, and began clicking on all the articles at random.  

I realized, I have many things to say to these countries.  I have compiled some useful advice to the world based on what BBC decided to put on the homepage today.

BBC Abridged:
Muscovites: You should keep your windows closed and wear gauze masks to avoid inhaling ash particles.
Croatians: Are you feeling seasonal depression?  Head to Hvar Town. It's the sunniest place in your country.
Italians: Need a face transplant?  Barcelona.  They'll give you your 15 minutes too.   
USA: You should really consider censorship.  
All of Europe: The World Cup is over. Also, look out.  It was only a matter of time before Scientology went straight to the source.
Ocean: It's okay, the storm is over and the bad bad man is going away.
Khmer Rouge in Cambodia: You can run, but you can't hide.
France:  You should all commit tax fraud.  Because you're worth it.

That's about it.  I hope you are all feeling a bit more wealthy (with knowledge, not in the Liliane Bettencourt sense).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails