Sleuthing.

What inspires me today:
Lactose.
At the risk of sounding hip, I buy almond or rice milk.  To clarify, I am not a cool vegan, my intestines are just intolerant towards poor old lactose.  
When my family buys milk at home, we go big.  Gallon jugs for us.
I get non-fat because I don't like chewing my drinks.

With all that seemly useless knowledge about personal preferences on milk-like beverages now in your brain, imagine my surprise when my housemate brought home an actual.milk.carton.  On it there was a logo, farm name, nutrition facts, a little game to play, and even a barcode.

My question/source of confusion and worry: What happened to the missing children side of the box?

 Drop your cereal, we've got crime to solve! 

I feel like I remember "winding up on the side of a milk carton" to be a legitimate fear in my not-so-distant past, so I'm wondering how long ago they decided this wasn't an effective way of getting that sort of news out.  The world would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails