On button.

What inspires me today...
Power.

It's true.  I haven't blogged in quite a while.  I've probably lost both of my readers.  Oh well, you two probably had better things to do anyway.

The truth is, school leaves little time for meandering thoughts and rants about nothingness.  Instead, all of my otherwise misdirected energy has to be molded and shaped for the future of this great country/world.  I have to actually support my arguments "logically" and "be reasonable."  It's throwing off my entire vibe.

So, to not completely abandon the internet, which has entertained me so well these past few years, I offer this fleeting thought from stone sculpture (ironically the one class that allows for little to no thought):

I love power tools.

We had our test on safety gear, grinders, and pneumatic hammers, picked out our stones at the yard where middle-aged people gather in outside makeshift stalls to "create," and finally, it was time to carve.

At first I was intimidated by their awesome ability, speed, and soul-splitting noises, but now that I have fully realized and harnessed that sheer power, I can't stop thinking about them.  In comparison, everything else leaves something to be desired.  And that something is a motor and need for oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails