Riding in Cars with Facial Hair

What inspires me today...
Conspiracy theory


I know, I know, I haven't blogged in ages. I'm truly sorry, I was busy livingmylife, workingfulltime, postingunsellableitemsoncraigslist and gettingmarried. I know, no excuse.  I know what you are thinking. How am I ever going to redeem myself? (I know you are asking this in an irritated tone, but you keep reading because you are intrigued about what I will do to try, or somewhere deep down you still love me and want to give me a second chance. Either way...)  
My answer: by revealing an observation that has shaped the very way I see the world... Forever.

|| Observation ||
Drivers of classic cars are always (generally) white males over the age of 60 adorning a baseball hat and/or facial hair.





Look around, you'll see it. I know, it's a lot to take in. It's difficult to pull yourself together after your mind has been blown.. Hard to get your footing after such a paradigm shift..


"But Katie," you are stammering, trying to even remember how to formulate a cohesive sentence, "why does this matter?" 
Because, dear reader, it's something I knew but you didn't. And now you do. And that bonds us as friends. And your friendship means a lot to me.

|| Less significant observation ||  
Other people who wear baseball hats: 
  • Baseball players
  • Incognito celebrities 
  • People who work at hot dog establishments
  • President Obama


And with that, blog readers, I am back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails