Sears

What inspires me today...
  Pneumatic Melodies.

Yes, it is true.  After an entire semester, I have created the perfect playlist to pulse through your ear buds under correct ear protective coverings.  That's right, the Power Tools Playlist is complete.

You are thinking, "Wow, bold statement. What gives you the authority/audacity to claim such an unthinkable feat?" or "I could do better."
And to these skeptics I say, you're probably right, but I'd like to see you prove it.

Here it is, the Power Tools Playlist:
  1.  Bachelorette - Bjork
  2.  Man of Constant Sorrow - Bob Dylan (cover)
  3. Dress Sexy at my Funeral - Smog
  4. Sinaloan Milk Snake Song - Mountain Goats
  5. Are You Swimming in Her Pools? - Swan Lake
Trust me,  this perfect blend of beautiful yet harsh-to-the-ear croons make turning a hunk of alabaster into a buffalo head to mount on your living room wall a breeze.  No one will accuse any of these artists of being necessarily "good" singers, but that is just the edge that will keep you going through the crucial sawing and grinding process.

Advice:
Don't listen to new Iron and Wine. You will cut your hand it's so awesome.
Don't listen to the Ting Tings either. They're terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails